Your Home in Logan Square
1,100 sq. ft.
Our Logan Square locations provides a wonderful mix of lifestyle, location, and luxury.
UrHIP | Logan Square
If lifestyle, location, and luxury are important to your extended business or family travels, our Logan Square location is perfect for you. After enjoying all the city has to offer, come back to your “home away from home” and relax with all the comforts of home. You’ll be greeted 24-hours a day by the door person and concierge, have access to a state-of-the-art fitness center, and more. Every guest can take advantage of the resident lounge featuring a cozy fireplace and a coffee & tea bar. Or, you can enjoy some time at the Bellevue Sporting Club, swimming and relaxing. If spending some time outside close to home strikes your fancy, there is a community sky deck and courtyard with fire pits. If features are what you want, features are what we have!
$120-$150 per day (all inclusive)
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Home Approx 650 sq ft. Available for a minimum of 30 days. Sleeps up to 4 persons thanks to a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room.
$150-$185 per day (all inclusive)
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home Approx 1100 sq ft. Available for a minimum of 30 days. Sleeps up to 6 persons thanks to a queen sized bed in each of the bedrooms and a sleeper sofa in the living room.
Contact us for details
Staying less than 30 days?
- Community Sky Deck
- Patio with fire-pits and outdoor relaxation
- Resident Lounge with Wi-Fi and Leather Club Chairs
- Vibrant Fitness Center with Flat Screen TV’s
- Hardwood flooring throughout your home
- Full-Sized Bosch Washer and Dryers inside your home
- Expansive Double Pane Windows providing abundant natural light
- Chef Caliber Kitchen
- In Home Breakfast Bar with Granite Counter tops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 24/7 Doorman
- Walk to Work, Comcast Center, Commerce Square, Market Street, JFK Blvd, Cira Center
- Easy Access to CHOP, Jefferson, Penn Campus and all other Hospitals and Education Centers
Address: 1900 Arch Apartments
City: Logan Square, Philadelphia
Square Feet: approx. 1,100