Your Home in Center City
Center City, Philadelphia
700-1,150 sq. ft.
Our location in Center City adds the word convenience to complete its Luxury and Location offerings. You’ll be living near shops, schools, and libraries, and nowhere else gets you in the heart of Philadelphia like we do.
UrHip | Center City
UrHip Center City places you at the crossroads of history, culture and commerce. This location scores a “walkscore” of a perfect 100, enabling you to visit everything in the heart of the city on foot. This furnished apartment is one of the most luxurious options in Philadelphia, bringing its own flair to the downtown arts district and beyond. Our 1 and 2 bedroom homes in Center City boast are within walking distance of all the iconic Philadelphia attractions, from Rittenhouse Square to The Barnes Foundation Museum, The Philadelphia Museum of Art, The Rodin Museum, The Academy of Natural Sciences and The Franklin Institute. We’re also near Rittenhouse Square, the Pennsylvania Convention Center, Reading Terminal Market, the Liberty Bell and Please Touch Museum. Philadelphia is a city of firsts and there’s no better place to experience its culture and history than staying at our Center City apartments.
$120-$150 per day (all inclusive)
1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Home Approx 700 sq ft. Available for a minimum of 30 days. Sleeps up to 4 persons thanks to a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room.
$150-$185 per day (all inclusive)
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home Approx 1150 sq ft.
Available for a minimum of 30 day. Sleeps up to 6 persons thanks to a queen sized bed in each of the bedrooms and a sleeper sofa in the living room. *Stays less than 30 days must pay local hotel tax.
Staying less than 30 days?
- Community Roof Dek
- Vibrant Fitness Center with Flat Screen TV’s
- Hardwood flooring throughout your home
- Full-Sized Washer and Dryers inside your home
- Expansive Floor to Ceiling Double Pane Windows providing abundant natural light
- Chef Caliber Kitchen
- In Home Breakfast Bar with Granite Counter tops
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 24/7 Doorman
- 1 block to Subway
- Walk to Work, Rittenhouse Square, Commerce Square, Market Street, JFK Blvd, Cira Center.
- Easy Access to CHOP, Jefferson, Penn Campus and all other Hospitals and Education Centers
City: Center City, Philadelphia
Square Feet: 1,500