325-725 sq ft (avg)
170 sq ft (avg)
Health & Diet
Cook at “home” in a fully-stocked kitchen. Eat what you want, and stay on track.
Eat out or order in.
Full-size refrigerator, a stove, an oven, a microwave, pots, pans, kitchen utensils, dishes, silverware, a washer, a dryer, closet space. View all features.
Four square feet of counter space, tiny sink, tiny refrigerator. “Just add water” foods cooked in a microwave. Noisy neighbors, thin walls, and “Do Not Disturb” signs. Hoarding quarters and babysitting your laundry down the hallway.
Short-term Rental: $2,100-$3,600
- Groceries – $200
- Laundry Service – FREE (in room washer/dryer)
- High-speed internet – FREE
- DVD player & HDTV(s) – FREE
- Gym Membership (Philadelphia market) – FREE
Hotel Room: $4470-$11,970
- Meals (average $30 a day) – $900
- Laundry Service – $100
- High-speed internet, if available – $450
- Hotel Tax – $840